Waiting for the Redmi Note 6 Pro, thanks to the Xiaomi fans for waiting patiently. The Xiaomi is all packed for the upcoming Xiaomi Note 6 pro. The device is set to come in India On November 22 with the quote “The New Note Rises”. As the note series have been an overall success for the Xiaomi recalling the 2014 where the first 4G smartphone under 10K was launched.
The Redmi Note 5 Pro which was launched in Thailand a couple of months back which was an atmost success for the company. Borrowing the specs sheet from the Mi Global, The Redmi Note 6 Pro has a stunning FHD+ 6.26 inches display with 19:9 wider display. The Redmi Note 6 Pro is packed with same 14nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC, coupled with an Adreno 509 GPU as of the Redmi Note 5 pro. However there may be change in some specifications due to the release of their new note concept.
- Front Camera:12MP + 5MP dual camera AI dynamic bokeh.Dual Pixel Autofocus
- Rear Camera:20MP + 2MP AI Portrait SelfieDual selfie camera
- CPU & GPU : 14nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC & Adreno 509
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh two-day battery
- Display Screen:FHD+ 6.26 inches display with 19:9 wider display