Usually the gadgets released in the market always faces a depreciation. However It has been the second time where the Xiaomi has announced a price hike on their products. Mr.Manu Kumar Jain, the Vice President of Xiaomi Global tweeted about the price hike of their products. He had mentioned that the change in price of the goods was the wake of Rupee Depreciation against the US Dollar by 15% resulting in significant price change of MI Products.
Earlier this year, Xiaomi did increase the price for Redmi Note 5 Pro and the Xiaomi Mi Tv due to PCBA import taxes and the depreciation of the rupee. And Mr. Manu Kumar Jain told that the price hike will be effective from midnight of November 11. However it is the absolute truth that Xiaomi offers the best Value for money products. It is slightly disappointing for the MI fans in terms of the price hike.
Here is the list of Products which are on the verge of price hike;
- Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4C Pro 32-inch: Rs. 15999 >(Price Difference Rs. 1000)
- Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4A Pro 49 inch: Rs. 31999 >( Price Difference Rs. 2000)
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A (2GB RAM + 16GB storage): Rs. 6599 >(Price Difference Rs. 600)
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A (2GB RAM + 32GB storage): Rs. 7499 >(Price Difference Rs. 500)
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 (3GB RAM + 32GB storage): Rs. 8499 >(Price Difference Rs. 500)
- Xiaomi 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i Black: Rs. 899 >(Price Difference Rs. 100)