PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds has launched 0.9.0 update. And the game has crossed with 100 million downloads on the Google playstore with craze reaching it to the top in 4 months. The PUBG has launched its festive mode of Halloween.
The Pubg latest update has fixed the lag issues and network connectivity in specific circumstances. The update in the driver and passenger views makes the reload and solidity in the guns. The players can now spectate opponent players until the end of the match. The crews are now limited to 6 players in the crew challenge for the tournament. The Pubg has now been packed with the latest Night mode in Erangel where is randomly decided by the map in day or night. The Matchmaking has been a lot streamlined where the system will find the teammates with the same language.
The top upgrades you need to know about;
• Night mode to Erangel which is chosen by the map in classic mode.
1. Added Night vision goggles, more tress, buildings in certain areas.
1. In the Halloween players mostly have a chance of getting night mode.
2. The spawn island is in the festival setup with pumpkins and candies to throw on.
• Spectator mode
1. The players can now spectate their opponents as late as end of the match.
2. With the room mode spectating, the players can now turn on bullet and projectile trajectories
• Crew Challenge
1. The crews are now limited to 6 players.
2. Leaders can now register their crew for the crew challenge tournament where it includes 3 rounds the Qualifications, the Groups and the Finals
3. New currency inflow where they can use this in the crew challenge shop.
• Vehicles and weapon related improvements
1. QBZ and QBU have new magazine attachment models
2. The new pickup Rony truck have been introduced only in Sanhok
3. The drivers and passengers can now be in the first person perspective.
4.The engine sound effects of UAZ and Buggy have been reengineered.
5. Break button in vehicle driving mode 1 and 2 has been added.
6. The SLR, UMP9 and vector handles new 4X scope with crossover designs.
• Matchmaking Requirements
1. The system can now find the teammates who can converse same language.
2. Estimated time is more accurate and is easier.
• In game Purchase
1. Share for deals features allows you and your friends to bargain and get the item for a cheaper cost or even free
2. Players can now customise their outfits with colors and logos matching with their teammates.
• Character action improvements
1. Getting down from the slope now looks smoother
2. The details are further added when the player leaves the aircraft
3. Slight adjustment in the angle and direction of the head turning action.
• Other Improvements
1. The 8 main directions on the compass are easier to recognize now
2. Added health bar animation when the character is hit
3. The mini map will actively scaled as the player moves into the battle
4. The issue of weapon not firing properly is fixed when the fire button is pressed.