The OnePlus company was founded on 16 December 2013 by former Oppo vice-president Pete Lau. The company’s main goal was to design his “dream” smartphone; one that would balance the quality of high-end devices from its major competitors with a lower price than other phones in its class.
The OnePlus One was the first Android smartphone manufactured by OnePlus. Unveiled in April 2014, it is the first product by OnePlus. Following this , the OnePlus company started to achieve great heights with its best creations.
One Plus had recently launched its famous and a brilliant creation “ONE PLUS 6T” in october 2018. It had another variant ,where the One Plus teamed up With “McLaren” and bought up ‘OnePlus 6T McLAren’ edition with a huge 10 GB RA M.
With these achievements ,OnePlus has started to gain peoples eagerness towards their upcoming smartphones.
One such expectation is “OnePlus 7″
There are many Rumors about the specifications of this smartphone. Lets find it below:
- Display – 6.4 inch (AMOLED) 1080*2280pixels
- Design- Corning Gorilla Glass V5
- Audio jack 3.5mm (Not Sure)
- Processor – Snapdragon Qualcomm 850 , octacore 2.95GHz
- Android – 9 (PIE)
- Rear Camera- Triple camera (24MP+12MP+8MP) , 4k recording
- Front Camera – 24MP
- Storage : 6 GB_64 GB; 8GB_128 GB,256 GB
- Battery – 4150 mAh (QUICK CHARGING)
- Network – Wi-fi 802.11, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth , USB Type C, dual nano SIM, 5G
- Indisplay Fingerprint
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- The Phone may be priced at Rs. 39,9960 – Rs.42,000 INR
- Expected launch will be this year around APRIL-MAY this year (2019)